This comic-book is about 4 years old at this point, but I still like it ok. It’s my only attempt a dream comics. I tired to be really literal with it and the result is actually pretty close to the actual dream… well as much as I could manage.
I’m posting about it because Poopsheet just gave it a nice review. For those of you out there not as familiar with my comics I just wanted to start occasional posts that describe some of my comics and maybe post sample pages.
Anyway, Tunnel is available either from robot26.com or the Poopsheet Shop.
United Land | Francois Ronsiaux | Via
Francois...ryanpanos: United Land | Francois Ronsiaux | Via Francois Ronsiaux considers his project ‘United Land’ as a global photography and visual arts undertaking, one which explores the notion of man’s mental state when confronted with the possible disappearance of his built surroundings. Since 2011, the french artist has worked on the collection of images and the […]
Beom...superarchitects: SUPER//ARCHITECTS www.super-architects.com Beomki Lee. [Thesis] MARCH // [ME]morial _ http://super-architects.com/archives/6056
Rosomak Hotel, Ustron, Poland, 2006....archivemodernarchitecture: Rosomak Hotel, Ustron, Poland, 2006. © Nicolas Grospierre source
- Proyecto de Casa de Vacaciones en Césareé, Israel. Oscar...Proyecto de Casa de Vacaciones en Césareé, Israel. Oscar Niemeyer.
- Le Corbusier. Casabella 259 1962: 56Le Corbusier. Casabella 259 1962: 56
- It Never Happened Again is one of Copacetic’s 2014 best sellersCopacetic Comics shared its list of best sellers for 2014, and Sam Alden’s It Never Happened Again is one of them. Bill Boichel’s store is amazing, so we’re proud to have published a book that’s sold so well with him. Read the full list of great titles here. If you haven’t already, you can order Sam’s […]
- Eel Mansions at Mental FlossRich Barrett reviewed Eel Mansions for his column at Mental Floss. “Probably the most Lynchian (as in filmmaker David Lynch) comic to be made since Dan Clowes’ 1993 graphic novel Like A Velvet Glove Cast in Iron, Derek Van Gieson’s Eel Mansions has plenty of Eraserhead’s confusing imagery but with Twin Peaks’ wry sense of humor as well.” Read […]
- The Chicago Tribune reviews Carl Barks’ DuckFor the Chicago Tribune, Jake Austen penned a great review of Peter Schilling Jr.’s Carl Bark’s Duck. We recently published this book, and we’re extremely proud that its first review is in the Tribune. Read the piece here, and order the book from our website.
- An Iranian Metamorphosis reviewed at The Comics JournalGreg Hunter has written a fair review of Mana Neyestani’s An Iranian Metamorphosis for The Comics Journal. “There’s value in firsthand insights about the workings and abuses of power, especially insights originating from places that move to restrict them.” Read Greg’s review here. You can purchase the book on our website.