image from here
- 42. Lithic Haemorrhage.42. Lithic Haemorrhage.
- Sketchbook #41. Floating.Sketchbook #41. Floating.
- Sketchbook #40. Glasses.Sketchbook #40. Glasses.
- sophiafosterdimino:Here are my 2015 hourlies. It took me two...sophiafosterdimino:Here are my 2015 hourlies. It took me two days to ink them rather than two weeks, as it did the last time I managed to do them (two years ago).Lots of people did great hourly comics this year, I haven’t even managed to catch up on them all, but here’s a quick assortment of […]
- James Romberger interviews Tonci ZonjicJames (Post York) Romberger conducted a great interview with artist Tonci Zonjic. Zonjic is fairly well-known for his work on Dark Horse Comics’ Lobster Johnson and his Image book, Who is Jake Ellis?. It’s an excuse for two artists obviously influenced by Alex Toth to chat about Toth, and Zonjic has some smart things to say […]
- Read an excerpt from Carl Barks’ Duck at The Comics JournalThe Comics Journal has published a portion of Peter Schilling Jr.’s new book, Carl Barks’ Duck. Read it here. Our related Carl Barks blog content will conclude soon with a new piece from the author! In the meantime, pick up the book from our website.
- Simon Moreton interviewed for Broken FrontierTo promote the Kickstarter campaign for his new book, Simon Moreton answered questions for Broken Frontier, discussing creativity and Plans We Made. Personally, I think everyone can find their own voice through drawing; a style of drawing that is their own and enables them to say things that are important to them. That isn’t about drawing […]
- The LA Times on Mana Neyestani, An Iranian MetamorphosisCarolina Miranda covered Mana Neyestani and his book An Iranian Metamorphosis for The Los Angeles Times yesterday! “Rich, crosshatch images give many of the panels a moody feel (perfect for conveying the suffocating sense of imprisonment), ” she writes. “While government bureaucrats are depicted with tight, pinched faces.” Read the piece here. Order the book from our website.