I’m working on a new website that will act as a single destination for all the things I do. Check it out, it’s a work in progress (as is everything on the internet!). One of the new things is Original Art. I don’t sell originals very often, almost never. In fact, I can’t even remember the last time I offered originals for sale. It’s been years! But, my flat files are overflowing, so I’ll be offering pieces throughout the summer. I’ve got the first batch (Batch 001) up. They range from very cheap ($20) to cheap ($200). There are illustrations, posters, little paintings and (for the first time ever!) original comics pages. Take a look. I’m also going to take commissions this summer, details soon!
11 lesser-known Brutalist buildings that...the-gasoline-station: 11 lesser-known Brutalist buildings that helped define the movement » […]
Beach House, Guatemala - Christian Ochaita +...fabriciomora: Beach House, Guatemala - Christian Ochaita + Roberto Gálvez […]
- Something is brewing at Autoptic.org…Something is brewing at Autoptic.org… […]
- Uncivilized @ Brooklyn Book FestivalWe’ll be at the Brooklyn Book Festival, Sunday, September 21, 10-6pm. We’ve taken over space 412 along with friends from 2D Cloud. Festival details here. A few of our creators will be on panels: Single Facing City: Coming of Age Comics. New graphic narratives by popular comics creators Mike Dawson (Angie Bongiolatti), Michael Cho (Shoplifter), and MariNaomi […]
- James Romberger draws Daddy for Oily ComicsPost York scribe and all-around good guy James Romberger has new work out with Oily Comics. Daddy is a collaboration between he and Josh Simmons, splashed in a creepy mix of black and red. It’s horror as you’d expect from Simmons, and Romberger’s brush work gives it all the necessary texture. The book debuted at […]
- Rob Clough reviews Eel Mansions #4-5, Houses of the HolyThe prolific Rob Clough reviewed some of our mini comics for his ‘Mini-Sweep’ column at Foxing Quarterly. He covered Eel Mansions #4 and 5 as well as Caitlin Skaalrud’s Houses of the Holy. On Eel Mansions: Eel Mansions is basically Van Gieson’s brain in a blender, mixing together dozens of comics and cultural touchstones into […]
- Mental Floss spotlights An Iranian MetamorphosisRich Barrett highlighted the “most interesting” debuts of the Small Press Expo for Mental Floss last week, and our book, An Iranian Metamorphosis, made the list. Read the column here. It’s a great selection, which also includes Dragon’s Breath and Other True Stories, our co-publishing project with 2D Cloud. Pre-order your copy of An Iranian […]