I’m working on a new website that will act as a single destination for all the things I do. Check it out, it’s a work in progress (as is everything on the internet!). One of the new things is Original Art. I don’t sell originals very often, almost never. In fact, I can’t even remember the last time I offered originals for sale. It’s been years! But, my flat files are overflowing, so I’ll be offering pieces throughout the summer. I’ve got the first batch (Batch 001) up. They range from very cheap ($20) to cheap ($200). There are illustrations, posters, little paintings and (for the first time ever!) original comics pages. Take a look. I’m also going to take commissions this summer, details soon!
Beach House, Guatemala - Christian Ochaita +...fabriciomora: Beach House, Guatemala - Christian Ochaita + Roberto Gálvez […]
- Something is brewing at Autoptic.org…Something is brewing at Autoptic.org… […]
Natural History Museum Proposal / Kengo...modelarchitecture: Natural History Museum Proposal / Kengo Kuma […]
- Patrick Kyle’s Distance Mover reviewedJames Kaplan reviewed Patrick Kyle’s upcoming Distance Mover for Panel Patter. The book will be published by Koyama Press, and it will debut at the Small Press Expo Sept. 13-14th. This is an entertaining, interesting science-fiction story, in the tradition of Dr. Who and other stories about advanced being traveling from world to world (or […]
- Mike Dawson and Brian Evenson discuss Ed the Happy ClownMike Dawson recently revamped his TCJ Talkies podcast for The Comics Journal, spotlighting discussion topics rather than interviews with creators. A recent episode features a conversation between he and Brian Evenson on Ed the Happy Clown. Of course, Brian wrote Ed vs. Yummy Fur, the first in our Critical Cartoons series. This podcast is a […]
- Fall 2014 Books and SubscriptionWe’re happy to announce the Fall 2014 books and subscription. This season we have 3 new books: Incidents in the Night Book 2 by David B., Dragon’s Breath and Other True Stories by MariNaomi and the hugely anticipated Eel Mansions by Derek Van Gieson. The subscription is $55 (almost 20% off cover price!) + free […]
- Pre-order Sam Alden’s Frontier #5The talented Sam Alden wrote and drew a new story for Frontier #5, the latest issue of Youth in Decline‘s ongoing monograph series. The cover is above. A description resides below. This issue includes a new 36-page comic, which deals with family legacies, summer vacation, and sinkholes. 2 colors printed on Risograph. You can pre-order […]