This comic-book is about 4 years old at this point, but I still like it ok. It’s my only attempt a dream comics. I tired to be really literal with it and the result is actually pretty close to the actual dream… well as much as I could manage.
I’m posting about it because Poopsheet just gave it a nice review. For those of you out there not as familiar with my comics I just wanted to start occasional posts that describe some of my comics and maybe post sample pages.
Anyway, Tunnel is available either from robot26.com or the Poopsheet Shop.
- Recent dog walk locations.Recent dog walk locations.
43?41'30.71"N...architectureofdoom: mpdrolet: 43?41'30.71"N 7?17'26.60"E, 2010 from Grid Reference Sam Irons Nice
A closer look at the lushly drawn world of Musnet....ododbooks: A closer look at the lushly drawn world of Musnet. Set in the gardens surrounding Claude Monet’s house in Giverny.
- The final Douglas Sirk poster for the Trylon Microcinema.The final Douglas Sirk poster for the Trylon Microcinema.
A closer look at upcoming Jacob Bladders and The...uncivilizr: A closer look at upcoming Jacob Bladders and The State of the Art by Roman Muradov. “Forget about pens being mightier than swords. Roman Muradov’s pen is more like an exploding bomb. There is so much graphic innovation in this book that Muradov can hardly contain it in a panel. It’s exciting to see this […]
- Uncivilized Books at MoCCA Fest!Uncivilized Books will be at MoCCA Fest in New York City on April 2nd and 3rd. Come find us at table D 155! Find more information about MoCCA Fest 2016 here!
- New Construction by Sam Alden Nominated for the LA Times Book Prizes!Wow! Sam Alden’s New Construction: Two More Stories was nominated for the L.A. Times Book Prizes! Congratulations Sam, and all other nominees!!! See the full list of nominees here.
- Comics Alliance Posts Glowing Review of Houses of The HolyCaitlin Skaalrud’s Houses of the Holy was reviewed on Comics Alliance, where John Parker writes that “Houses Of The Holy might be the most dazzling and immersive book I’ve read in a long, long time.” He continues: Houses Of The Holy is one of those books that’s difficult to summarize in a satisfying way. It’s a metaphysical exploration of ephemeral emotions, more reliant […]
- Musnet on the Guardian!The Guardian named Musnet: The Mouse of Monet by Kickliy as one of the most anticipated graphic novels of the year! Check it out! We’re honored! Musnet is the inaugural book in our brand new imprint for kids: Odod Books! More on both Musnet & Odod very soon. Follow us on twitter: @ododbooks // for […]