This comic-book is about 4 years old at this point, but I still like it ok. It’s my only attempt a dream comics. I tired to be really literal with it and the result is actually pretty close to the actual dream… well as much as I could manage.
I’m posting about it because Poopsheet just gave it a nice review. For those of you out there not as familiar with my comics I just wanted to start occasional posts that describe some of my comics and maybe post sample pages.
Anyway, Tunnel is available either from robot26.com or the Poopsheet Shop.
- DERNIERS TESTS AVANT L’APOCALYPSE at SPX
- Brooklyn Book Festival
- Music For Neanderthals Outtake
- Beta Testing Cover Process Part 7
- Fellini Trylon Poster
- Beta Testing Cover Process Part 6
- Beta Testing Cover Process Part 5
- Beta Testing Cover Process Part 4
- Beta Testing Cover Process Part 3
- Beta Testing Cover Process Part 2
- Did you know that we turned the Autoptic Festival into a...Did you know that we turned the Autoptic Festival into a non-profit? We want to it to become a long-lasting institution that promotes comics and independent culture well into the future. This is our first-ever fundraiser. If you can, please help us make that a reality! DONATE TODAY! […]
Bernard Tschumi fabriciomora: Bernard Tschumi […]
Paul Rudolph’s Town of Stafford Harbor,...landmarksandfollies: Paul Rudolph’s Town of Stafford Harbor, Virginia, 1966 - Unbuilt Renderings and an image of the model of this new town by the bank of the Potomac River. […]
Hugh Ferriss’s rendering of an imaginary cityarchimaps: Hugh Ferriss’s rendering of an imaginary city […]
Woefully behind on updating our work here. We...niagarapress: Woefully behind on updating our work here. We printed these a month or two back for an organization called Autoptic and it was an excellent gathering of comic artists and nerds and a good time was had by all involved. We aren’t photographers, we run a printing press. This pic gives you the gist of what happens here. Great printer! […]
- SantopticlausStop by to see us at Autoptic’s mini-event Santopticlaus! It’s on Saturday (tomorrow), Dec. 7th 10 am – 6 pm at the CO Exhibitions Gallery. We’ll have our full assortment of books and minis! A bunch of our artists will be joining the fun: Derek Van Gieson will be on hand debuting the 4th issue […]
- Eel Mansions No. 4Derek Van Gieson has been busy! He recently delivered the fourth issue of his well regarded series Eel Mansions! This issue gives us a bit of Armistead Fowler’s murky past, Lizard Lord Wilma is on the run from the Zapf, the proper mix of Iggy & The Stooges “Raw Power” is given its due, and more of […]
- The Comics Journal digs Sammy the Mouse 2Rob Clough reviewed Zak Sally’s Sammy the Mouse Book 2 on The Comics Journal taking note of the book’s personal, nostalgic, and timeless qualities: Taking his cues from an earlier generation of artists gives the book to date a timeless look for a timeless dilemma, making a personal story that much more accessible. And ending on what’s […]
- The Transcript takes a look at Amazing Facts and BeyondThe North Adams Transcript recently reviewed Dan Zettwoch and Kevin Huizenga’s Amazing Facts and Beyond, calling the book a “a great intro to the inventive dynamism of Zettwoch’s presentations.” The strip ran in the Riverfront Times in St. Louis, Mo., for about four years and features fictional expert-in-odd-facts Leon Beyond as host, taking readers on […]