This comic-book is about 4 years old at this point, but I still like it ok. It’s my only attempt a dream comics. I tired to be really literal with it and the result is actually pretty close to the actual dream… well as much as I could manage.
I’m posting about it because Poopsheet just gave it a nice review. For those of you out there not as familiar with my comics I just wanted to start occasional posts that describe some of my comics and maybe post sample pages.
Anyway, Tunnel is available either from robot26.com or the Poopsheet Shop.
Casablanca Finance City Tower (Casablanca,...fabriciomora: Casablanca Finance City Tower (Casablanca, Morocco ) - Morphosis Architects
FREE 2015by David B., Niv Bavarsky, Box...smallpresspreviews: FREE 2015by David B., Niv Bavarsky, Box Brown, Patrick Crotty, Max de Radiguès, Hanna K., Alex Kim, Laura Knetzger, Kate Leth, Jason Little, Matt Madden, Jane Mai, Melissa Mendes, Oliver Schrauwen, Ben Sears, Jack Teagle, Derek Van Gieson, François Vigneault, cover by Chuck ForsmanPublished by Retrofit Comics / Big Planet ComicsCo-published with Oily Comics […]
- 046. Petrified Forest.046. Petrified Forest.
- thisiscitylab:Le Corbusier and the Biology of Beauty in Design...thisiscitylab:Le Corbusier and the Biology of Beauty in Design [Photo: Flickr/Phil Beard]
- 45. Arch Rival.45. Arch Rival.
- Fall Subscription offer ends Aug. 1stA few days remain to subscribe for our Fall 2015 offerings. Sign up by August 1st and receive Sam Alden‘s New Construction, Caitlin Skaalrud‘s Houses of the Holy and The Deaths of Henry King from super-star creative team Jesse Ball, Brian Evenson and Lille Carre. The entire bundle is $55. You may also pre-order individual titles and save on the cover price. Get it!
- Murder Shoes at Hexagon tonightDerek Van Gieson’s (Eel Mansions) band Murder Shoes have a show tonight in Minneapolis at The Hexagon. Doors open at 8 p.m., no cover charge. Check out the band’s latest EP here.
- New work from Derek Van GiesonDerek Van Gieson is hard at work on new comics, and so far they look awesome!
- Kevin Huizenga reports on Autoptic for The Comics JournalThe cartoonist responsible for Glenn Ganges now has a column at The Comics Journal, and his inaugural effort focuses on Autoptic, Minneapolis’ only festival dedicated to independent culture. He reports on those organizing, his recent move to Minneapolis and the stomach flu. Autoptic is the weekend of August 8th and 9th. Read Huizenga’s column here.