- 42. Lithic Haemorrhage.42. Lithic Haemorrhage.
- Sketchbook #41. Floating.Sketchbook #41. Floating.
- Sketchbook #40. Glasses.Sketchbook #40. Glasses.
- sophiafosterdimino:Here are my 2015 hourlies. It took me two...sophiafosterdimino:Here are my 2015 hourlies. It took me two days to ink them rather than two weeks, as it did the last time I managed to do them (two years ago).Lots of people did great hourly comics this year, I haven’t even managed to catch up on them all, but here’s a quick assortment of […]
- Grimalkin Press raises over 7k for Simon Moreton’s new book, still time leftSimon Moreton’s new book, Plans We Made, has seen a successful run on Kickstarter. With a day left to fund, the book is beyond its initial funding goal, sitting beautifully just above seven thousand dollars. While the book will be nationally distributed this Fall, there’s still time to support the Kickstarter and pre-order a copy […]
- Critical Cartoons: The Milkman: Carl Barks’ Capitalist FableCritical Cartoons is a book series and blog banner dedicated to comics criticism. To mark the release of Peter Schilling Jr.’s Carl Bark’s Duck, we present companion pieces to offer a little more on the subject of Carl Barks and all things Duck. by Peter Schilling Jr. As an artist seemingly obsessed with stories about earning […]
- Spring 2015, this weekend only!This is it (really). This weekend if your LAST chance to subscribe to our Spring 2015 season. You’ll get Borb, True Swamp: Book 2 and Robot Investigator from Jason Little, Jon Lewis and Vincent Stall (plus, 3 mini comics!). The subscription is only $55. View the deal on our website.
- James Romberger interviews Tonci ZonjicJames (Post York) Romberger conducted a great interview with artist Tonci Zonjic. Zonjic is fairly well-known for his work on Dark Horse Comics’ Lobster Johnson and his Image book, Who is Jake Ellis?. It’s an excuse for two artists obviously influenced by Alex Toth to chat about Toth, and Zonjic has some smart things to say […]