I was asked by Jon (True Swamp) Lewis to help him out on coloring the covers for his new comic-book: Power of 6. Above is the result. It’s an awesome super-hero book with a touch of the Occult. Published by Alternative Comics. It’s available in stores now! Go get it!
- futureproofdesigns:Cosmology Device BBryan Cantleyc. 2015futureproofdesigns:Cosmology Device BBryan Cantleyc. 2015
- urbanpattern:Burail, Chandigarh, Indiaurbanpattern:Burail, Chandigarh, India
- pleoros:Shin Takamatsu - JA Library No.1, 1993.pleoros:Shin Takamatsu - JA Library No.1, 1993.
- rndrd:Paul Rudolph. Architectural Record. Aug 1971: 84rndrd:Paul Rudolph. Architectural Record. Aug 1971: 84
- Incidents in the Night at The QuietusAug Stone reviewed David B.’s Incidents in the Night for The Quietus’ comic book random-up column. “As ever, the French cartoonist excels at portraying the mysterious and intriguing that lurks under the visibility of life on the surface.” Read the review here. You can pre-order Book 2 on our website at a special discount!
- It Never Happened Again is one of Copacetic’s 2014 best sellersCopacetic Comics shared its list of best sellers for 2014, and Sam Alden’s It Never Happened Again is one of them. Bill Boichel’s store is amazing, so we’re proud to have published a book that’s sold so well with him. Read the full list of great titles here. If you haven’t already, you can order Sam’s […]
- Eel Mansions at Mental FlossRich Barrett reviewed Eel Mansions for his column at Mental Floss. “Probably the most Lynchian (as in filmmaker David Lynch) comic to be made since Dan Clowes’ 1993 graphic novel Like A Velvet Glove Cast in Iron, Derek Van Gieson’s Eel Mansions has plenty of Eraserhead’s confusing imagery but with Twin Peaks’ wry sense of humor as well.” Read […]
- The Chicago Tribune reviews Carl Barks’ DuckFor the Chicago Tribune, Jake Austen penned a great review of Peter Schilling Jr.’s Carl Bark’s Duck. We recently published this book, and we’re extremely proud that its first review is in the Tribune. Read the piece here, and order the book from our website.